Friday, March 20, 2009

HAIR CUT!

My little guy got a hair cut. I was sooo sad because I LOVED his hair. It was really long on top and curly and I thought it was adorable. It looked like he had a mowhawk. Every time I would look at him I would laugh because his hair was so funny. His grandmas called him rooster and chicken little. Which cracks me up because it was so true. I kept wanting to put a pair of glasses on him and a tie and take a picture, but I never did. Glenn kept threatening that he was going to shave his head, so we finally compromised. Grandma Tanner worked her magic and gave him the cutest hair cut. I love it. Bye bye little rooster and chicken little! He looks so different to me, he looks older, and that kills me. I want to keep him young forever. I tried to take different shots so you could really see what his hair looked like before.


BEFORE




AFTER

14 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

He looks so refined! I loved those curls too, but the new hair cut suits him well :)

Holly Moore said...

Oh is he cute or what? Seriously, I just want to snuggle his face. Adorable!

RuSty and LaLa said...

He has got the Lumsden Hair for sure! He is adorable. So fun. My baby is gonna be a baldy I bet.

Tiffany J said...

Oh my gosh he is SUCH a good mix of you two! I love his baby blues! He does look older. Brady has like 10 trillion callicks on his head so we HAVE to keep it short but each time I cut it he looks SO much older....hasn't someone thought of a way to keep them small forever?? ha ha

Mia said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! i just want to eat him up!

trueblue said...

bye bye chicken little, but hello GQ! did you save the hair?

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shorter 'do! He looks handsome.

Kendyl said...

Wow, he does look different...and older. I didn't cut justin's hair until he was over a year old. It killed me to cut the curls off but it got to the point where I had to. Now, no more curls and his hair isn't that baby fine anymore. Sad that they have to grow up!

Perley Family said...

I am so glad you guys started a blog! Grant is SO adorable. I hated the first haircut with Tyler too! They do look so much older with a haircut, and it is so hard to see your little baby grow up. I hope you guys are doing well!
Kris
P.S. Send me your email address to perelyhome@yahoo.com when you get a chance, so I can send you an invite to our blog. :o)

Jillyboo said...

Tanner family!!!
I am so thrilled that you guy have a blog now, its so fun keeping in touch with everyone.
Your little Grant is a doll, so cute. And those eyes, you could get lost in them.
i am so happy to be back in touch. how are you guys? I seriously think the last time i saw you was at your wedding, thats sad.
all my love to you all,
jill

Life is for Laughing said...

Hey Kirsten thanks for writing a note on my blog. Your family looks so happy :) Little Grant is just adorable. So where are you guys living now? It is good to see you doing so well :)

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! You weren't joking!! He looks so much older! I can't believe how big he's getting! Such a great hair cut!

Kellie said...

What an ADORABLE, adorable, adorable little boy!! He looks so angelic!

Heather said...

thats my adorable nephew!!! i love him so much he is so dang cute!!!!