Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aquarium


Yesterday we went with my parents and sister and her fam to the Long Beach Aquarium. It was a lot of fun but SO crowded. I was surprised at how much Grant liked it. Although, he was more interested in the little people he saw runnging around him like his cousin Zoe. She is always all over her "baby Grant". Here is a cute one I got of them giving each other kisses. Grant LOVES her. She always gets him to crack up.



Here is my dad with Grant. He was in heaven being with his two loves in life, grandchildren and fish!



Here we are sitting at the pool where you can touch the sharks.



Grant loved this pool with all the fish and sharks swimming by.


We walked over to Daves BBQ after the aquarium. It was such a nice day out, and the walk to restaurant was right by the water. Here is Grant at 5:00, He was out cold. I guess we wore the little guy out!! We had so much fun!



12 comments:

Mia said...

How FUN!!!

i love the picture with grant and zoe kissing... too cute!

Jillyboo said...

What a great day.
I love the shot of Grant asleep on you Kirsten. That's about my favorite thing in the world. My little Olivia almost never does that anymore, and hasn't for a while now. I miss it.

trueblue said...

it's always fun hangin' with the fam. i like the pic of you, glenn and little G 'cause there is a blue tint on it and it looks like you guys are underwater... he he

mtanner said...

OH my gosh! He is TOO CUTE! I just love the little man he is turning into! I love the tuckered out picture at the end... he looks like he had a blast!! We miss you guys... when do we get to hang out?

Heather said...

we had so much fun on saturday zoe sure does love her two baby boys in her life!!!! she is to much!!! we love you guys we had fun with you guys!!!!

Tiffany J said...

What a fun day! Your parents haven't changed a bit! Your son is such a great mix of you both! He's a cutie!

Tiffany J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany J said...

Let's go camping sometime! Our only problem is that my hubby, Steve, works weekends (fri-mon). So if we wanted to go we can the middle of the week but I don't want to put you guys out...otherwise if you're interested....LET'S TOTALLY GO!!

Email me and we can talk more...
tiffanynsteve(at)hotmail(dot)com

RuSty and LaLa said...

So fun! I can't believe how big those kids are. Zoey's hair is really long too.

Jillyboo said...

Maybe I am being presumptuous here but I just went private on my blog and would love to have you keep visiting.
Could you send me your email address so that I can add you guys to my blogger account?
Hope you're having a great week and enjoying the warm CA weather. I hear its been pretty hot actually. I hope you've got friends with pools near by.

Jillyboo said...

gosh, sorry. I forgot to leave you my email.
jillyboo@gmail.com

Linds and Thad said...

Kirsten! I just found your blog! Glad I can keep up with you guys now! OK, I read your post about post-pregnancy brain loss and almost peed my pants. I did the same things. Leaving water running must be a pregnancy thing because everyone I know has done that after having a baby, including me. My favorite was sweeping the kitchen floor and then forgetting to pick up the pile of dirt after sweeping it. I just put the broom away and walked away. Another time, I went to the store specifically to buy eggs and I ended up buying two other things that I didn't need, and I forgot the eggs.